GuidePedia

0

Let's start with a SELFIE

I recently met with a friend in Pune. We had a nice coffee chat on a pleasant Sunday @ zambaq restaurant , kothrud. Our main topic was about friendship. He told me how friendship really changed his life. While narrating about his friends, he seems much excited. The thing which strike on my heart about his friendship was their care and support. He narrated an accidental incident which make his friendship bond more stronger. 

One day he met with an severe accident. He was half minded. In that condition he called his friends, immediately they came and taken him to hospital and took all the responsibility of him and give him care and support. 

We feel that this is a normal incident but while he narrating this incident I understood how much his friends are important to him. This is not only for him, for every human beings their friends are previous. Now even I am also really missing my friends. This song is for you guys and for that guy who give me a good coffee chat.

"One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood" - LUCIUS ANNAEUS SENECA

(Imp: This an album based on friend and those who have friends and knows the value of friendship please do share ) 

Post a Comment

 
Top